We are now looking for a
for an immediate supervisor position for the laboratory, with duties including overall responsibility for laboratory operations, the correctness of analysis results and validity of test methods. The laboratory manager also represents the laboratory in product development projects (incl. method development and work scheduling in laboratory). The laboratory manager organizes and ensures that projects related to the laboratory are carried out as planned. Successful handling of the work task requires onsite working with a team of 4 laboratory professionals.
Your work consists of following:
- Responsibility for medical and technical laboratory personnel, assets and workflow
- Overall responsibility of the laboratory processes (including safety)
- Ensure validity of analysis results released from laboratory
- Ensure laboratory equipment and methods are validated
- Change management for the process changes
- Nonconformity and CAPA handling related to laboratory operations (including OOS results)
- Cleanliness and general order of the laboratory
- Responsible for laboratory supplies and chemical purchases
- Process-oriented with a good understanding of lean processes
- Experience of laboratory work and laboratory environment in industry
- More than 3 years of experience supervising a team
- General understanding of polymer analytics
- Knowledge of medical device quality system requirements and related regulations (ISO 13485 and FDA 820)
- Good problem-solving skills
- Good documentation skills
- Education: University degree in the area of Chemistry or Natural Sciences in general
- Fluent in Finnish language and good knowledge of English
You will report to the Quality Director
Our working environment is supportive, flexible, and innovative. Our enthusiastic team is always ready to help and encourage our colleagues to use and grow their skills daily. Furthermore, Arctic Biomaterials Oy offers a unique opportunity to work in the innovative field of bioabsorbable materials and technologies.
For more information, please email or call our Quality Director Hillevi Peltola (firstname.lastname@example.org, +358 40 0734385) on Tuesdays 12.12. and 19.12.2023 a.m. 10:30-11:30
Send your application with CV and salary request by 31.12.2023 to HR Manager Hannele Makkonen (email@example.com). We will start interviews already during application time.